Sat, Jul 27|
Annual Bike Swap at S&W Sports
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or donate a bike you don't want to miss the most popular bike swap in Concord! If a consigned bike sells at the swap, the owner will receive either 75% of the proceeds via check with 25% being donated to CNHBC, or 100%.
TIME & LOCATION
Jul 27, 2024, 8:30 AM – Jul 28, 2024, 5:00 PM
Concord, 296 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301, USA
S&W Sports and CNHBC are happy to host this fundraiser. We are excited to be able to invite you all back to the store for this great event. The 2021 Bike Swap is running slightly differently from years past, here are the details:
DROP OFF: Usually the two days before the event. We will be accepting only complete bicycles for this event.
To consign a bike, it must be safe to ride. CNHBC has the right to refuse unfit/unrideable bikes. Bike parts or accessories will not be accepted for consignment. Bike parts, accessories, and car racks may be donated by dropping them off at S & W Sports at any time, no need to wait for the consignment period.
At the time of drop off, owners can specify how they want the proceeds to be paid out - either 100% of the proceeds as store credit, or 75% of the proceeds paid out by check. The other 25% is donated to CNHBC.
PICK-UP of checks/store credit or unsold bikes will be available from 12 PM to 4 PM on Sunday, August 1, and 10 AM to 6 PM on Monday, August 2. Any bikes not picked up by Monday, August 2 will be donated.