top of page

Sat, Jul 29

|

S&W Sports

Annual Bike Swap at S&W Sports

The CNHBC in collaboration with S&W Sports is excited to announce our Annual Back to School Bicycle Swap. CNHBC (Central New Hampshire Bicycle Collalition) is a non-profit bicycling advocacy organization with a volunteer board of directors comprised of community members.

Registration is Closed
See other events
Annual Bike Swap at S&W Sports
Annual Bike Swap at S&W Sports

TIME & LOCATION

2 more dates

Jul 29, 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

S&W Sports, 296 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301, USA

ABOUT

GENERAL AGENDA OF BIKE SWAPS:

The CNHBC in collaboration with S&W Sports is excited to announce our Annual Back to School Bicycle Swap. CNHBC (Central New Hampshire Bicycle Collalition) is a non-profit bicycling advocacy organization with a volunteer board of directors comprised of community members. Our goal is to make bicycling safer, more enjoyable, and more accessible. The Bike Swap's goal is to raise thousands of dollars to support bicycle programs and projects in Concord and the surrounding communities.

Held at S&W Sports, the bicycle swap is a fun event for families and bicycle riders of all ages and abilities. Whether you're looking to buy, sell, donate a bike, or Volunteer you don't want to miss this event!

A designated area will be available for test rides, please bring your helmet. If you are uncertain about what kind of bike you want, our volunteers will be ready and willing to find the right bike for you!

DROP OFF: Usually the two days before the event. We only accept complete bicycles for this event. 

To consign a bike, it must be safe to ride. CNHBC has the right to refuse unfit/unrideable bikes. Bike parts or accessories will not be accepted for consignment. 

Bike parts, accessories, and car racks may be donated by dropping them off at S & W Sports at any time, no need to wait for the consignment period.

At the time of drop off, owners can specify how they want the proceeds to be paid out - either 100% of the proceeds as store credit, or 75% of the proceeds paid by check. The other 25% is donated to CNHBC.

PICK-UP of checks/store credit or unsold bikes will be available from 12 PM to 4 PM on the Sunday after the sale and the Monday after the Swap from 10 AM to 6 PM.

Any bikes not picked up by Monday, August 2 will be donated to CNHBC.

Dates and Times

Drop Off: Thursday, July 27th through Friday, July 28th from 11am until 5pm

Sale: Saturday July 29th, 9am-5pm

Pick Up: Sunday, July 30th from 12- 5pm and Monday, July 31st from 10-6

Volunteer

This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.

SWAP SCHEDULE


  • 6 hours

    Drop Off ~ Bike Swap

    S&W Sports

  • 6 hours

    Drop Off ~ Bike Swap

    S&W Sports
2 more items available

Share this event

bottom of page