top of page

Sat, Jul 31



Annual Bike Swap

Back this year after a COVID year off!

Annual Bike Swap
Annual Bike Swap


Jul 31, 2021, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Concord, 296 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301, USA


S&W Sports and CNHBC are happy to host this fundraiser. We are excited to be able to invite you all back to the store for this great event. The 2021 Bike Swap is running slightly different from years past, here are the details:

DROP OFF hours will be Thursday and Friday, July 29 and 30 between the hours of 11 AM and 6 PM. We will be accepting only complete bicycles for this event. To consign a bike, it must be safe to ride. CNHBC has the right to refuse unfit/unrideable bikes. Bike parts or accessories will not be accepted for consignment. Bike parts, accessories  and car racks may be donated by dropping off at S & W Sports at any time, no need to wait for the consignment period. 

At the time of drop off, owners can specify how they want the proceeds to be payed out - either 100% of the proceeds as store credit, or 75% of the proceeds payed out by check. The other 25% is donated to CNHBC. 

PICK UP of checks/store credit or unsold bikes will be available from 12 PM to 4 PM on Sunday, August 1 and 10 AM to 6 PM on Monday, August 2.  Any bikes not picked up by Monday, August 2 will be donated.

Share this event

bottom of page