Its Bike Swap Time!
The Bike Swap at S&W Sports is our biggest event of the year. If you have bikes but they are no longer perfect for you, bring them to the swap. We help you set the price. Its your option to receive 100% store credit or receive 75% of the price in cash with the other 25% being a donation to Central NH Bicycle Coalition. CNHBC uses the funds to make improvements to cycling in the area. Donations of bikes are on May 11 to May 13 from 11:00 AM to 6:30 PM. The swap starts at